How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

I have a combined 30 he ,I want to run a mixer shower of this

This answer was rated:

I have a combined 30 he ,I want to run a mixer shower of this boiler , will it be able to cope without fluctuating the water temperature
Hi, you will need a thermostatic shower mixer. This will regulate the temperature even if someone uses the toilet etc.I wouldn't recommend a normal mixer
Plumberpro and other Plumbing Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks very much Regards Paul