How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brian Your Own Question
Brian, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 862
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Brian is online now

My MYSON CP 53 central heating pump has given up the fight

This answer was rated:

My MYSON CP 53 central heating pump has given up the fight after almost 20 years of trouble free operation - can I replace it with a DAB Evosta 40/70/130? Voltage and head operating limits appear to be similar. Thanks, ***** *****

That will be fine cost about 74.00 in Mr Central Heating

Best regards


Brian and other Plumbing Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you Brian, Will check out your suggested supplier, B. Regds, Richard.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Brian, I placed an order with Mr. Central Heating yesterday, and the new unit will be here on Tuesday. Thanks for your advice, I might call on you again, as some buyers indicated some difficulties with the installation diagrams, which are mainly pictorial. Thanks for your assistance, Richard.