James I
James I,
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer

We have a new washing machine, which spins but no water is

Hi, we have a new washing machine, which spins but no water is entering, the tap is on though. We have a system boiler which has low pressure - I don't know if the 2 are related? Many thanks, Josh
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
just to add, it has worked previously, but just recently water stopped flowing in.

Hi Josh, you mentioned its a new washer but was working previously, how long have you had the washer?

If you run the kitchen tap does water come out without any issue, and is the washer plumbed into the cold water or hot water feed?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi James, we've had the washer 2 weeks, and it's probably done 3 or 4 cycles efficiently (with water). Water from kitchen taps comes out no problem. I'm sorry but I don't know if it's plumbed into hot or cold, I can take a photo if it helps? Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please see 3 photos attached, thanks

Hi Josh, as per our call this suggests you have a inlet valve failure.

As this is a new appliance the repair is covered under warranty, please call Samsung on 0330(###) ###-#### selecting option 3 then 3 again, the average wait time is 1 minute.