James I
James I, Plumber
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
75967336

I have no hot water coming out my taps as in no water at

Customer Question

I have no hot water coming out my taps as in no water at all . Is this a plumbing problem
Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: I just came home 45 mins ago and turn on the bath tap to shower and no water was coming out
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: How do you mean
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I had water coming out the taps this morning up until I left my house at 11 .15am and now I have no water coming out the tap I have cold water coming out the taps
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  James I replied 6 months ago.
This does sound like a plumbing problem, what type of hot water system do you have is it direct (boiler comes on when you need it) or is it via a cylinder which stores hot water?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a cylinder
Expert:  James I replied 6 months ago.
Ok and is it a gravity or mains fed, in that do you have a ballast tank in the loft to feed you water or is it something like a mega flow?
Expert:  James I replied 5 months ago.

I havent heard from you in some time do you require any further assistance?