Michael Masselli
Michael Masselli,
Experience:  Owner at Masselli & Sons Plumbing
106066680

I have a Sani flow toilet and shower system which doesn't

I have a Sani flow toilet and shower system which doesn't work anymore, the water doesn't drain and the toilet is full and smells if you flush the toilet it fills up and overfills, turn on the shower the same as well as the sink, what do you recommend.
Hello, Mike from Masselli Plumbing in CT here. I wish I had good news for you but the Saniflow system is not user serviceable. The grinder tank needs to be accessed and the pump is either bound or there is a short. Before doing anything, make sure the outlet it’s plugged into is live and working. If it needs to be serviced, sometimes replacing it is the easiest way to go.
Michael Masselli,
Experience: Owner at Masselli & Sons Plumbing