JACUSTOMER-4sr8huev-
JACUSTOMER-4sr8huev-,
101089104

I have a question about my Siemens room thermostat, I'm

I have a question about my Siemens room thermostat
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm trying to get help from a plumber or electrician!!
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I do not want legal advice I'm trying to talk to a plumber or electrician but I'm locked into you, can you transfer me please?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hi, thanks for your question. If you still need help with your thermostat please let me know and I'll be happy to help you

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
thanks. I use the thermostat to manually activate the ch from time to time. The trigger point seems to have moved from 16 to 19 and I would like to reset it. Advice please

I've declined the call as you won't need one. You won't be charged for this

Please allow me a few minutes to type your answer

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Ok thanks

The trigger point on your thermostat will vary depending on the temperature of the room. The values are pre-defined and can't be changed. At this time of year the trigger point will naturally be higher because the temperature is warmer and this is the opposite in the colder months where the trigger point will be lower.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Oh it's that simple. Silly me looking for a complex solution to a simple problem. Thanks End

Yeh that's it. If it didn't amend its set points the heating would come on in even in the hot weather.

Please could you click the stars to rate my help today

Thank You

Gavin