George Smith
George Smith,
Experience:  Superintendent at Electrical Solutions and Data
96521051

I need an advise. I have problems with my electric shower.

Hi, I need an advise. I have problems with my electric shower. New build house on combi boiler. Shower is located on 2F and supplied with cold water pipe only. We have replaced the shower with brand new one but still the same problem (hot/cold water every 1 min). We have been advised it's water pressure. How can I improve that, can some sort of pump be installed just before the shower to boost the pressure ? Please advise.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your home improvement issue. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Let me review your question!

Yes you can install a pump inline to the shower. The only issue you may have, it needs to have an electric supply and it needs to be in a dry location. If you can access a location to install the pump and have a power supply you can fix your problem. Your heater in the shower will stop without a adequate water supply. Here is a pump similar to what you need!

https://www.amazon.com/KOLERFLO-Circulating-Circulation-Circulator-System/dp/B07D53C4F6/ref=asc_df_B07D53C4F6/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=242021983106&hvpos=1o15&hvnetw=g&hvrand=*****************954&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9021676&hvtargid=pla-488689189115&psc=1

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi George, many thanks for your answer. That's what I have suspected just had to be sure. Could you recommend 230V pump (I am UK based). I can get power there, pipes are all going via small cupboard next to the bathroom. Just need to get a plumber to install it.

Hope I was helpful!

Please give me a positive rating!

George

George Smith,
Experience: Superintendent at Electrical Solutions and Data

Thanks for the positive rating !

Please feel free to ask for me personally if you have any more question in the future !

George