Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Assistant: How can I help? have biasi M96 with fan not

Customer Question

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: have biasi M96 with fan not working.....checked and no voltage at fan connection, or connections at PCB.
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 2 days
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Up to a limit....not messing with the gas side
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: have changed the PCB for new one, and checked the water pump to see if it’s free.
Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: the boiler won’t light, say pressure switch on fault codes...not suprised as fan not operating
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 11 days ago.

Firstly, I need to point out that you mustn't work on this if it's not your boiler in your own residence, i.e. that isn't rented out.

That aside, can you tell me if you replaced the PCB in an attempt to fix the fault, or for another reason?

Also, what is the system pressure?

And what is the fault code that you're seeing?