Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Electra Compact C016 and don't seem to be able to

Customer Question

I have a Electra Compact C016 and don't seem to be able to set the water temperature above 60 degree C.
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: The shower and basin water doesn't feel hot and want to know how I can make the water hotter
JA: How long have you been dealing with this shower issue?
Customer: We installed the combi last month in the summer house and this was really the first time I tried to use the shower there! I just assumed I can make the water hotter when I want to
JA: What have you tried so far with your shower?
Customer: On the device there are two buttons with a tap water sign and I have set that on 60. that is all I have tried
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. That is all..
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks for the update. I can wait
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 11 days ago.
Hello, it wouldn’t be safe to set the water temperature higher than 60°C, hence it’s probably not possible to do that.

If the water at the tap isn’t hot enough then it’s probably a fault. You should call the installer to come back and investigate.