Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My insinkerator evolution 200 with batch feed has been

Customer Question

My insinkerator evolution 200 with batch feed has been installed in my double Belfast sink with extended sink flange as recommended but for some reason does not function
JA: How old is your InSinkErator product?
Customer: Brand new
JA: How long has this been going on with your InSinkErator sink? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was installed today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It will not function at all, explanations/instructions do not help
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 14 days ago.
If you purchased the unit yourself, then you should call the manufacturer as it might be faulty.

If the installer provided the unit then you should contact them to demonstrate the unit to you.