Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Home after a month's break, Triton T90 si not working.

Home after a month's break, Triton T90 si not working. Nothing happens when press button for on
JA: How long has this been going on with your Triton? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was working when we left home on Jan 17th. I've tried nothing so far
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
Are there any indicator lights on the unit, or on the isolating switch?If not then check your consumer unit in case a protective device has tripped.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Many thanks, Tim! My wife is in Japan & tells me that I have to pull the string to turn the shower on....Silly old fool that I am...!
Well, we both know you’re not a fool, but it’s a wise man who quietly lets his wife believe it 😉
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Had no need of a plumber on this occasion but a good service & Thanks ti ***** *****e for swift answer!

You're very welcome :-)