Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

We have a Vaillant ecotec plus 428 boiler that has an F22

Customer Question

Hello, we have a Vaillant ecotec plus 428 boiler that has an F22 error. We have an unvented system. What would be causing this. Can you help please? Thank you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 14 days ago.

Hello, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

The system is low on pressure. If you look at the gauge on the boiler front panel, what is the current reading?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Tim, we spoke before, the boiler doesn’t have a gauge, it has a display which reads ‘ - - bar’
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 14 days ago.

Sorry for the huge delay.

Could you remind me what we spoke about before?

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 14 days ago.

Ah I have found the topic. We spoke on the phone.

You have a vented primary, not unvented. I thought you were going to call the engineer who last serviced the boiler to investigate the boiler fault, on the grounds that the pressure sensor was under suspicion?

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 8 days ago.

Hello, how are you getting on with your boiler?