Tim JA
Tim JA, Engineer
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I am looking to ask how much installing a new Central

Customer Question

Hi there I am looking to ask how much installing a new Central heating system would be for a two bedroom house?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Are you looking for a budgetary estimate, or a fixed-price quotation?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A budgetary estimate please
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

OK. There are an awful lot of questions needed so that an estimate is even possible, and the first set of questions will probably lead to follow-up questions - this is not an immediate process. After all the questions, I will need you to email me so that I can reply, because it's inappropriate to put cost information on this site. Also, the £5 initial charge won't cover the time it will take to do this, so there will be an additional charge.

If you're happy with that, please let me know and I will make the additional service offer.