Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I HAVE AN AQUALISA AQUASTREAM TERMOSTATIC POWER SHOWER SATIN

I HAVE AN AQUALISA AQUASTREAM TERMOSTATIC POWER SHOWER SATIN CHROME. PURCHASED IT ABOUT 9 YEARS AGO. WHEN TURNED ON THERE IS NO WATER PRESSURE. IS THE PUMP BROKEN OR AN ELECTRICAL FAULT.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this shower issue?
Customer: ONE WEEK
JA: How long has this been going on with your shower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ONE WEEK. TOOK COVER OFF WIRING IS OK. NO SIGN OF CORROSION. NO SOUND FROM PUMP WHEN TURN DIAL.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I expect this is either a switch fault or pump fault. You would need some basic test and measurement equipment to diagnose it. Do you have a multimeter?

Just checking - is there an external isolator that someone might have turned off by mistake?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Thank you for your rating :-)