James
James, Plumber
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
75967336

Our aqualisa aquastream shower is making a very load noise

Customer Question

Hi our aqualisa aquastream shower is making a very load noise when being used. Can you help, any idea what the problem may be ?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this shower issue?
Customer: 3/4 months
JA: How long has this been going on with your shower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 3/4 months. Tried nothing to date just using our other shower at present.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing that I can think of at the moment
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  James replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

This is James, I'm a Plumbing Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your shower?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi I have just looked inside the cover see attached pic.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
no call thanks
Expert:  James replied 19 days ago.

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

The noise is most likely the water flow, this can be caused by the pump or thermostatic cartridge, the diagram here shows the parts which make up this unit, its a case of stripping it down and looking for signs of debris and ware, then seeing if the noise clears up after cleaning and refitting, and if that fails replacing the parts.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!