James
James, Plumber
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
75967336

I have an ERR 3 message on Platinum digital shower ..... as

Customer Question

Hi I have an ERR 3 message on Platinum digital shower ..... as per Mira suggestions I checked shower head and hose and still no water —- is there anything else I can do or do I need a technician ? Thanks
JA: How long have you been dealing with this shower issue?
Customer: just last week or so - other two showers work fine so I’m guessing it’s not a temperature thing or boiler cut out ?
JA: How long has this been going on with your shower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: changed batteries , took shower head and hose off and tried to run shower
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that’s it I think
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

This is James, I'm a Plumbing Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Error 3 or ERR3 is a safety cut out fault suggesting its overheated.

Power off the shower at the isolation switch for 5 minutes turn back on and see if the fault is still present.

Where the fault is still present after having already checked the hoses etc it would be at this point you would need a plumber to attend.