How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tim Cooke Your Own Question
Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 2127
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Tim Cooke is online now

How do I replace the valves in a bath/shower mixer tap that

Customer Question

How do I replace the valves in a bath/shower mixer tap that is leaking? I’ve found the width but need to ensure I have the right fixing for the tap head.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 13 days ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I’ll help you today.

If you know the make and model of your bath shower mixer, then you can simply order replacement valves. If not, you’ll have to remove one of the valves and take it to a local merchant to match it, so that you can get a new one.