James
James, Plumber
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
75967336

I live in Woolwich London, would like to install three Osmio

Customer Question

Hello, I live in Woolwich London, would like to install three Osmio water filters, how much it cost for a plumber/engineer to install
JA: How long have you been dealing with this plumbing issue?
Customer: it is just a filters replacement, not a hard issues. I have ordered the filters already.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven’t tried anything, just orders the filters today. Just needs someone to install the filters.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: https://www.osmiowater.co.uk/watts-4-5-x-10-inch-kdf-and-gac-water-filter-cartridge.html You can go online, this is the filter that I ordered
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

Where you are just looking to swap out the filters for new ones your looking about 45 minutes work so around £80-110. Personally I would just contact a local handy man to do it for you as it would work out at half the price.