Tim JA
Tim JA, Engineer
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My shower working well ..suddenly flow almost stopped and

Customer Question

My shower working well ..suddenly flow almost stopped and red lights
JA: How long have you been dealing with this shower issue?
Customer: 15 mins
JA: How long has this been going on with your shower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: never before
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: red lights and beeps so I turned power off. Tried again but the same
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 19 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I have a hunch that this is an inlet filter problem, but so that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the make and exact model number of the shower.

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 18 days ago.

Good afternoon, I haven't heard back from you.  Without knowing the make and model, I can only offer general advice.  The symptoms are consistent with a drop in water pressure.  So either you had a local outage in the water supply, or there's restricted flow into the shower unit.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
All fixed ….by itself! Must have been temporary drop in water pressure. Thanks
Expert:  Tim JA replied 17 days ago.

Ah, that's good news. It would be interesting to know if any neighbours noticed any drop at the same time of day.