Tim JA
Tim JA, Engineer
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I would like to engage an experienced plumber on an hourly

Customer Question

I would like to engage an experienced plumber on an hourly fee basis to visit my property in Chobham (GU24) and provide me an with a verbal independent opinion /view regarding the difficulties and costs that I am likely to face in order to install additional en suites and move one family bathroom at my current home. Thank you and kind regards, ***** *****
JA: How long have you been dealing with this plumbing issue?
Customer: N/A
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: N/A
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: N/A
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Tim JA replied 19 days ago.

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

Please note that Just Answer is an online technical assistance site only, so unfortunately we do not have engineers on the road.

However, how urgent is your need? I ask because I will happily come and advise you, but I have almost no availability over the next few days.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.