Tim JA
Tim JA, Engineer
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Our Aqualisa digital diverter shower does not get to

Customer Question

Our Aqualisa digital diverter shower does not get to temperature and won’t switch off.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this shower issue?
Customer: weeks .
JA: How long has this been going on with your shower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turning off power for a while. Does not fix it any more
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: on one occasion it switched on by itself during the night! Could not turn it off. Had to turn off power
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Tim JA replied 12 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

With the Aqualisa digital showers, the best contractor to deal with faults is the manufacturer, because the prices tend to be lower than everyone else's.

Click here for the Customer Care web page.

If your shower is still under warranty then Aqualisa will send an engineer to repair or replace it. If out of warranty then you will be offered a fixed price repair, or a fixed price replacement.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.