James
James, Plumber
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
75967336

My aqualise quartz shower suddenly stopped working…lights

My aqualise quartz shower suddenly stopped working…lights are on but no water
JA: How long have you been dealing with this shower issue?
Customer: only a say day
JA: How long has this been going on with your shower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: disconnected the wire going in to main box
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm a Plumbing Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your digital processor and how old is it?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
App 10 years old Quartz A2
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No can’t afford sorry can you write
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please phone

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

Where the lights all appear to be working its worth isolating power to the processor for 10 min then turning back on, should this not clear the fault its likely there is a mechanical failure in the processor, these are not serviceable units and taking into account the age I would suggest you would be better contacting Aqualisa and get them to send you a replacement model as the newer model should still be plug and play.

James, Plumber
Experience: Expert at Just Answer
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I’ve just paid £16 for help….are you going to phone

To follow up the phone call....
As I said, the pump/processor unit has failed, and the best way forward is to book a visit from an Aqualisa engineer.  They offer a repair service and also a replacement using a new unit with a full warranty.  The latter is more expensive but worth considering.