Tim JA
Tim JA, Engineer
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My insinerstor cold water tap isn’t working I can’t even

Customer Question

My insinerstor cold water tap isn’t working I can’t even push it down…the hot water one works fine
JA: What's the brand and model of your faucet? How old is it?
Customer: insinkerator I got it almost 3 years ago
JA: How long has this been going on with your InSinkErator faucet? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s been a few months but I left it for ages as it was frustrating me. Someone mentioned flushing out the cold water but I don’t know how to do that
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I’ve just changed the filter using an insinkerator branded one this time as I had swapped out for cheaper versions
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 11 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the exact model number of the tap.

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 11 days ago.

Good evening, I haven't heard back from you yet.  Please see the troubleshooting guidance at the following web page, and let me know if you still can't resolve the problem.
https://insinkerator.emerson.com/documents/h-hot150-troubleshooting-guide-en-us-1596570.pdf