Tim JA
Tim JA, Engineer
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Why does the shower become hotter then the dial setting

Why does the shower become hotter then the dial setting making shower too hot
JA: How long have you been dealing with this shower issue?
Customer: 6 months ,shower 6 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your shower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Don't know what to try,tried on half power but liuke warm
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: On full power to hot that's it really

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of your shower problem. So that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the make and model.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Creda 53554065

The first step is remove the shower handset, and then run the shower at your desired setting, and see if the water from the end of the hose is too hot. If it's fine then it suggests that the handset is partially blocked.

These are just some first steps, so please come back to me after you've tried that.

Just to make sure I have the right details, is this your shower?

http://electricshowersreviews.co.uk/creda/creda-florida-plus-9-5kw-electric-shower-silver/

Thank you for your rating.  If you need further assistance in the future you can reach out to me via JustAnswer.
Have a good weekend!