James
James, Plumber
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
75967336

I have a domestic CTW4060 toilet I need a cassette can u

Customer Question

Hi I have a domestic CTW4060 toilet I need a cassette can u tell me what other models of toilets cassettes will fit mine thanks gordy
JA: How long have you had your CTW4060?
Customer: i bought it from eBay so not sure how old it is
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s dated 2015
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just wanted to know what other cassettes would fit mine
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  James replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 17 days ago.

Any of the CTW40 series eg CTW4050 will have the same cassette.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.