How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tim JA Your Own Question
Tim JA
Tim JA, Engineer
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 3159
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Tim JA is online now

Where can I purchase a ceramic hot water valve for a Franke

Customer Question

where can I purchase a ceramic hot water valve for a Franke Anteleo tap assembly
JA: What's the brand and model of your faucet? How old is it?
Customer: I don't know what the brand is - it's for a 'Franke Anteleo' mixer tap assembly. Probably between 5 & 10 years old.
JA: The Plumber can help you find the model number for your faucet; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your faucet? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Flange 30mm diam x 1mm thick, Thread 28mm diamx 6mm length, Insert 24mmm diam x 52mm long, Spindle length 15mm, nylon collar 16mm diam x 12mm long.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No you've now got the complete specification.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Tim JA replied 16 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I understand that you're looking for spares for your tap.

I'll just review your question and hopefully will be able to reply with the information you need. Please bear with me as it's quite busy here this afternoon.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 16 days ago.

Here are two online merchants that sell the parts you need.  The first one is the merchant approved by Franke, but the other is still perfectly valid.

Central Services

Taps and Sinks Online

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Sorry, neither of these stock the product I need. I have discovered that what I need is part number SP3982-H
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No thanks
Expert:  Tim JA replied 16 days ago.

OK.  Bear with me while I investigate that...

Expert:  Tim JA replied 16 days ago.
Why do you believe that this isn't the part that you need?