canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber and Handyman
64367226

Our electric flush is not pulling water through the pump is

Customer Question

Our electric flush is not pulling water through the pump is working and the water not coming through and the fill spout does not seem to go down to the resoviar
JA: What's the brand and model of your faucet? How old is it?
Customer: It's a cassette one on wheels and the toilet is fixed it's in an adria caravan and is 16 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your faucet? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started today we are on holiday and we have tried to put a flexible pipe down to see if there's a blockage it just sounds like the resoviars empty but it won't fill
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just desperate
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 12 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the repair field for over 20 years. I am sorry you are having issues with your cassette toilet. I will be glad to help you today.

I'm happy to help you decide if you need to get your appliance professionally repaired or if you can manage the repair yourself. However, sometimes it takes me time to type out a more extended response; please be patient!

Here is a video that will help solve the flushing issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mINzcMtVK7I

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay thank you

You are most welcome. 

Do you have any additional questions or concerns?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How much per min please

Our service is advice only.

You would have to contact a local repair service.

I am only familiar with my area, so I would only be googling it and blindly recommending someone.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay we will have to leave it till we get home as it is dark and we cannot make any noise on campsite thank you

You are very welcome.

Please reach out to me if anything changes or if you need to chat further!

You can add me to your favorites from the "My Questions" page, and if you start the question with the words "For canuck the pro," that will request me.

I surely want to be your go-to expert. Maybe I can tell you some household things that might be helpful. How to flush your water heater, maintain your dishwasher, or anything else that would be helpful to you. Thank you so much for allowing me to help with this today.