James
James, Plumber
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
75967336

While using my &q essentials power shower it makes a click

Customer Question

while using my b&q essentials power shower it makes a click and the water stops coming out although the motor still runs, what is the cause of this
JA: How long have you been dealing with this shower issue?
Customer: 2 days
JA: How long has this been going on with your shower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: disconnect the shower hose from the main body
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: cant think of any thing other than when eft overnight it started up normally the next day and clicked off after a few minutes running
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

The sound you can hear suggests the inlet solenoid is closing, I would strip the unit down and see if the circuit board is dropping power to the solenoid or if its still getting power when closing in order to determine if a new board or new solenoid is required

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.