James
James, Plumber
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
75967336

Just install a aqualisa pumped processor unit I bought from

Just install a aqualisa pumped processor unit I bought from you and nothing has changed
JA: How long have you been dealing with this plumbing issue?
Customer: Just today now
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed an old unit for a new unit
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is a red light on the status which is one long flash followed by two short flashes
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: It's a shower
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ITS A SHOWER

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Have you bled air out of the system and checked the remote has been paired to the processor?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
to the bleeding but to the pairing as the control unit plugs in to the processor

As discussed I would check the cable for continuity if that comes back as ok then I would replace the controller\remote.