Jerry
Jerry, Technician
Experience:  Owned and operated retail pool and spa store.
34748161

I have a broken joint just beyond the dial on my Pentair

Customer Question

I have a broken joint just beyond the dial on my Pentair automatic chlorine feeder model 320. Is it possible to find just this piece please and if so where, any ideas will be helpful. Thanks Rosemary
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just this week
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I don’t think so. All was fine until a can of chlorine was dropped on it!
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 5 months ago.

I WAS JUST SENT YOUR QUESTION SINCE IT HAS WENT UNANSWERED

Unfortunately, when you first post your question the questions you are asked initially are computer responses and not a live person which can be confusing. All experts here are independent consultants who work in our spare time and not on any set schedule from our homes, offices, etc. and further are not employees of the company.

So, many are on at odd hours. I prefer nights so I am always on late when others are not. I just got your question sent to me when I logged in. With the number of questions being asked I often have many dozens of people with questions waiting on me to respond to them. I just want you to know that if it can takes several minutes or longer to respond and I am not ignoring you. I will help you resolve your question asap if I am online.

Do you still need assistance with your question?