Jerry
Jerry, Technician
Experience:  Owned and operated retail pool and spa store.
34748161

I have a Sta-Rite 5P2R pump the number on it is EM07 113

Customer Question

I have a Sta-Rite 5P2R pump the number on it is EM07(###) ###-#### The pump ran dry before I found out. I think air was being sucked into the system on the pool skimmer side. I turned it of and as it was quite hot left it for the night turned off.
JA: Who manufactured the pool?
Customer: Sorry I have not finished can I go to the end please?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: This morning I filled the sand filter from the top - it was empty. I then primed the pump with the input taps on off. I turned the pump on and opened the taps and the pump failed to draw water from the pool.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The pool was built by two local guys about 12 years ago. I would do the work myself if I can do it. I have a suspicion the pump is broken - damaged impeller? What is your take on this?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please get on with answering my problem
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** am one of the JA experts, I see the question has been open for some time do you still need assistance priming the pump?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not at all happy with your service, or to be honest a rip-off service. No one has given me a single bit of advice. Your first contact on this, said advice would be on hand within minutes. Absolute lies! I paid you £25 in good faith, I now expect repayment forthwith please?? I think you are a bucket shop organisation that just has a robot to manage enquiries and get the £25s in and do nothing!?
You need reporting to the authorities!Prove me wrong and repay me.Peter Leach
Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.

Peter we offer a money back guarantee unfortunately as an expert I dont have access to you billing or account info so cant handle such refunds, but if you contact customer services they will refund you. Have a good weekend.