James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

I have a' Masterspa LS700S' hot tub which has started

Customer Question

HI Pearl …. I have a ' Masterspa LS700S ' hot tub which has started switching itself ' ON ' at random while in standby. Any ideas ? Ta Paul.
JA: Who manufactured the hot tub?
Customer: I believe the manufacturer is MASTERSPA LENGEND SERIES '
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can … I would like to
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No … I don't think so
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** am one of the experts, I see you raised the question some time ago, do you sitll require assistance?

Expert:  James replied 2 years ago.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance or if I can close the question.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately didn't get any answers to my query during the time allotted. Disappointed.