JamesI
JamesI, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

How powerful are those robotic pool cleaners .what is the

Hello. How powerful are those robotic pool cleaners .what is the largest item it could clean up.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

Do you have a particular one in mind?

By in large they are designed to pick up small items, however the biggest constrain is weight. For example it would struggle to pick up 2p coin but it could pick up a leaf.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks. What about something like a plastic bag that had found it's way into the pool.

Bags often float or are suspended in the water the robots just move up and down the walls and floor, so unless the bag made its way and laid on the floor it wouldnt get sucked up.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What about any disguarded items of clothing that might have sank to the bottom of the pool.

They would likely be too large, you might find a sock would go through but swim shorts etc wouldnt, as the pipe which takes the item is only about 2 inch wide.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok thanks.

No problem please rate the response provided using the star rating at the top of this page.