James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

My rotorua spa avenli is coming up chg fli and won’t heat I

Customer Question

Hi there my rotorua spa avenli is coming up chg fli and won’t heat I have bought new fliters still the same it’s only new
JA: How long have you been dealing with this spa issue?
Customer: 2/3 weeks I’ve tryed everything told the company they refunded money but I’m left with it I would like your help
JA: How long has this been going on with your spa? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tryed all the trouble shooter problems tryed reset but still coming up chg fli and seems to be coming up 76 for some reason
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no as I said it’s only new been it it 4/5 times max
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can wait
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is keeping this answer like I payed 5 pound said I would have in minutes???
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

When was the spa last serviced, as Change Filter error often suggests a lack of flow.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This spa was brand new I have told yous this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is an absolute joke I have payed the money to get an answer and still nothing I will be taking legal advice