James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

Best way to get nail polish stains off the bath tub?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

This is James, I'm a Pool & Spa Engineer with over 20 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
How much nail polish has been spilt and how large an area is covered?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It’s just scratches from my toes from having baths

Right if its a traditional fibreglass bath, I would use nail polish remover and cotton buds to remove the initial amount, then hot soapy water and a scouring pad to remove the remaining debris.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.