James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

Spa reads oh, Half a day, nothing half a day, no just help I

Customer Question

Spa reads oh
JA: How long have you been dealing with this spa issue?
Customer: Half a day
JA: How long has this been going on with your spa? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing half a day
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no just help I have guests here
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

This is James, I'm a Pool & Spa Engineer with over 20 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Typically an oh or 0h error code relates to an overheat fault detected, this occurs where the appliance detects the water is above 42 degrees, and would not be safe to empty.

Start by powering off the hot tub for 1 hours let the water cool then turn it back on and see if the fault occurs when the heater is off, if it does then this points to a sensor fault where it occurs when the heater is running this points to an issue with the heater.