canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber and Handyman
64367226

I have a lay-z spa brand new and am having e06 error code,

Customer Question

Hi, I have a lay-z spa brand new and am having e06 error code, seeing that its likely to be an issue with electrics I have checked the pump in my fathers house and the pump is fine, I think its due to the fact that I have an older electrical system and the earth may not be sufficient, is there anything I can do to make it work?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this spa issue?
Customer: Bought today
JA: How long has this been going on with your spa? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Per above, bought today, tried at a different house and spa is functional
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Believe that the mains plug I am using is insufficiently earthed (based on some intense googling), how can I check this and earth the socket?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 12 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today.

The error indicates an electrical fault which is certainly an issue with current delivery from the source. The voltage wil have to be tested and corrected.