James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

I have a Paris inflatable lazy spa. The pump isnt working

Customer Question

I have a Paris inflatable lazy spa. The pump isnt working and when I tried to use the reset button that isnt working either. The electricity is on but I don't know what the problem is. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anyone who can come out to have a look.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this spa issue?
Customer: Its all been fine until yesterday when I went to get in and realised that nothing was working.
JA: How long has this been going on with your spa? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turning the electricity off then turning it back on. Then trying the reset button again, trying the pump again.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  James replied 22 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm a Pool & Spa Engineer with over 20 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry your having issues with the lay z spa, this is a portable spa as such the pump would need to be sent to a service centre.

You can find such repairs available for the pump here.

In most cases you should be getting an error code shown on the display, but where there is no sign of life on the appliance then its likely you have a significant electrical fault preventing the RCD resetting.