James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

I'm looking for a temperature sensor for a cosyspa PH050018

Customer Question

Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm a Pool & Spa Engineer with over 20 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

CosySpa do not produce after market parts, the inflatable hot tubs and the pubs are consumables, this is why when they develop a fault they do not repair them and they swap them out.

Where your still want to try and self repair you could strip the part down and then go and order a compatible NTC from somewhere like here.