James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

My lazy z spa keeps going down checked but cannot find any

Customer Question

My lazy z spa keeps going down checked but cannot find any punctures
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: lazy z hawiaii
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked full pool for punctures tightened valve
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm a Pool & Spa Engineer with over 20 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

So you believe its deflating (not losing water)?

How many hours does it take before you notice its lost its structure \ pressure?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
About 2-3 hrs
Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

Right then its likely to be a pin hole in the liner.

They are a real pain to locate the best thing I find is to inflate them with no water in them, get some soapy water and a rag, and wipe over the liner with a soapy wet rag slowly, you will see the bubbles blow up and that should allow you to locate it but make sure the liner is fully inflated.

From my own experience I find the patching of the holes is a real problem, and if your leak is around a stress area (handle or where the hoses go in) the its a new liner as the patches will not hold.