James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

We got a cleverspa 6 person 4863 no faults all workin but no

Customer Question

Hi we got a Monte Carlo cleverspa 6 person 4863 no faults all workin but no tempature I’ve reset with rcd new filter we got it last year and set it last week it worked for 3 days got to 36 c that I set after day 3 temp dropped now and 20c but no faults can it be the tempature sensor
JA: Do you know the model of your Monte Carlo? Have you talked to a plumber yet?
Customer: No not yet model num 8263
JA: How long has this been going on with your Monte Carlo spa? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Clean. Filter reset rcd put hose pipe on to the inlet push water in were the filter end pump works put it on for 2 hours just not warmin up
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have no faults I switch on pump works bubbles heat light comes on but no heat
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
please
Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm a Pool & Spa Engineer with over 20 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Where you have two dashes " - - " shown on the display then yes this would normally suggest either the sensor or the wirring harness to the temp sensor is faulty.