James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

My mspa cuts out after it gets to 27 degrees it's supposed

Customer Question

My mspa cuts out after it gets to 27 degrees it's supposed to go up to 42 degrees
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Mspa
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turned off at socket and pressing test after 5 seconds no good water level is in between lines
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Changed to brand new filters
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm a Pool & Spa Engineer with over 20 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Do you mean the electric trips or it just stops heating after it gets to 27?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The power unit turns off the 1 attached to mspa
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Right then this points to a fault on the heater, you going to need to call in a service engineer to strip down the unit and verify the heater is shorting after warming up.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Mspa says E4 when it turns off can it be fixed
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

E4 suggests the temp sensor is detecting the appliance in a frost state, so where the water temp is above 5 degrees, I would check the water temp sensor.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The water is 27 degrees, how do I get mspa out of frost state can it be fixed
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
We're is water temp sensor
Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

The water temp sensor is located on the pipe which goes inot the flow side of the heater

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Is there any 1 in Lincolnshire who fixes mspa heaters
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Not sure what to do you might tell me what you think is wrong but how can it be fixed
Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

You should contact your local pool store they will have a engineer they can send out and replace the sensor.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks for the help cheers