James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

We recently bought a cosyspa inflatable hot tub and it was

We recently bought a cosyspa inflatable hot tub and it was fine for about two months but now it flashes E5 with an audible beepand i can't do anything with it. There's no response from any of the buttons, just the E5 message.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this spa issue?
Customer: A couple of weeks.
JA: How long has this been going on with your spa? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've only tried pressing the heat, filter and bubble buttons but nothing happens.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. That's it

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm a Pool & Spa Engineer with over 20 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

A E5 is a overheat fault often suggesting the pump has detected the water temp to have exceed 42 degrees.

This is often the result of a fault on the temp sensor.

Turn off power at the wall wait 5 min, and check if there is a thermal reset on the side of the pump, press this, and then turn the pump back on and where it errors stragiht away then a new sensor is required. Since the spa is only a few monhts old you should contact the retailer to arrange for a replacement

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thank you.