James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

E4 keeps showing on my silver cloud hot tub, Silver cloud,

Customer Question

Hi e4 keeps showing on my silver cloud hot tub
JA: Who makes the hot tub you're working with? How old is it?
Customer: Silver cloud
JA: How long has this been going on with your hot tub? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The hot tub was brought in July last year
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We have brought a new pump and it’s still doing the same. We have tried all the e4 quick fix cleaning out filter (got a new1)
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
The bubble button will work but when we try too use the heat or the filter button it cuts out and E4 shows on the control
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
How long is a response please
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

MSpa E4 codes relate to a lack of flow being detected, these units are not really serviceable, I would start by powering the pump off at the wall remove the filter and run it without the filter and see if the fault is still present if it is then it suggest a fault on the sensor detecting the flow of water or the pump circulating water.