James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

We have a leak in our inflatable jacuzzi and it appears to

Customer Question

We have a leak in our inflatable jacuzzi and it appears to require professional work - where would be get a repair man
JA: Do you know the model of the Jacuzzi hot tub you're working with? How old is it?
Customer: not sure of model - it is only 7 months old - we bought it from hot tubs Ireland
JA: How long has this been going on with your Jacuzzi hot tub? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 days - it is hard it identify leak but it appears to be where we cannot get to easily
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no just that it’s an inflatable jacuzzi if that makes a difference
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
We have tried to find leak with washing up liquid and checked all pipes and fittings etc
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 20 days ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 17 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm a Pool & Spa Engineer with over 20 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Inflatable hot tubs are generally not suitable for repair if you can not repair it using the patch kit which came with it your best option is to buy a new liner.

What is the model of your hot tub?

Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Where the liner has a tear then you should use the patch kit which came with the inflatable hot tub, if its leaking form a seam then this will be covered by the warranty and should contact the retailer to arrange for a replacement under the warranty.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.