James
James, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

Have had Intex c530 for a couple of months which has now

Customer Question

Hi. Have had Intex c530 for a couple of months which has now stopped working. Have checked for blockages and plug fuse. What next please
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: A day or so
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Ifpossible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Only that the pump doesn't work and the pool needs it to
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

To confirm can you hear any sound from it, and the issue is there is not water flow, even with the filter removed?

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

Where there is no sign of life from the pump and you are confident its switched on and plug fuse has not blown then the pump has has likely seized, where its still under warranty I would contact the retailer whom supplied you with C530, if its out of warranty its not going to be a viable repair.