Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have recently had to replace the phone module on a 987 but

Customer Question

Hi I have recently had to replace the phone module on a 987 but am now getting system error dvd, amp,phone not available. Please can you point me in the right direction?
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

First make sure you have connected all connections properly to the module as well as nothing was bumped loose in any way causing this fault here.If this is or was checked already and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
sorry the reply was far too late the car has already been into the Porsche garage to have it fixed. Please arrange a refund due to the time delay?

I do apologize for the delay.Below is the link to customer care where you can speak to them on this.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks Pete