Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Indictor lights blinking after alarm been set, not

Customer Question

indictor lights blinking after alarm been set, not immediately
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If these are the lights that would normally flash when the alarm goes off this may be a faulty with a failing door position sensor sending a false signal that a door is opened and locked at the same time causing this issue.I have seen this occur before.Most common is the drivers door latch itself as it is the latch that is used the most.You would need to have the signals tested/checked from these latches usually with a compatible scan tool or computer plugged into your model to observe the signals from the latches to locate the faulty one needing replaced.If this is not what is occuring let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I resolved it via Google. Did I get a refund as did not really get help from you

That is great to hear.Below is a link to customer care where they can assist you on this.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I do not want to pay any more have not used the £22 as yet, can I get a refund please

I posted above a link for you to reach out to on this.

Thanks Pete