How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Engineer John C. Your Own Question
Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 4896
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
Type Your Printers Question Here...
Engineer John C. is online now

I have a Canon Pixma MG3150 and it seems as if a part that

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma MG3150 and it seems as if a part that feeds paper has come adrift how can this be replaced
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Is there any way you could take a picture of it for me?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do apologise for not coming back to you will send photograh tomorrow as I have other business this evening thanking you for responding to my problem.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Take all the time you need.