Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

canon pixma MG2250. Instructions say I need Windows8 I have

Customer Question

canon pixma MG2250. Instructions say I need Windows8 I have 7 Supplier says I only need software from you. How do I do that?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Are you using 32 or 64bit windows 8?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't have Windows 8 hence my question. I use 64bit

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
I apologize I read it backwards and thought you said you had 8 and it was asking for 7, what is the exact error including any numbers you are getting?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

instructions for my canon pixma MG2250 say I need windows 8. The supplier says I can get the software from you. I can't get any sense from your website hence the query

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Ok before we continue I need to make sure you understand this is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer and not Canon. I can help you with your problem though, but I still need the exact error message you are getting including any numbers.
Expert:  Zoe-cssm replied 4 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

Thank you, XXXXX Support Team.